MODWAY is a modern furniture company headquartered in New Jersey. Our mission is to stay on the pulse of social change, and anticipate future trends, for the benefit of our vendor base. The result of these efforts is a line of products that look persistently fresh, progressive and exciting.
Our selection regularly graces the hallways, reception areas, guest rooms and offices of many of the leading hotels and luxury establishments throughout North America and beyond.
Mid-Century Classics are more popular than ever, and we supply one of the largest selections of chairs, tables, lighting and lounge pieces from this time period. Introducing furniture from the ‘mod’ movement adds class and comfort to your establishment by presenting those items that everyone knows and loves.
We are also the leading importer of modern outdoor furniture with as many as 14 color choices available for some of our rattan sectional sets. With more than 80 different selections available, you are sure to find well-matched offerings for your outdoor leisure areas.
With more than 85 percent in-stock availability, most of our selection can be packed and shipped within 2-3 days.
Commitment to Price, Quality and Service
We help you keep the profit margins high without compromising on quality. Our dedicated wholesale customer base knows they can turn to us to supply popular modern products. We have an active Quality Control team on-site at each manufacturer to assure the integrity of each and every product we sell before it reaches our doors. Some of the qualities that make our offerings unique:
• Use of Stainless Steel over the popularly used chrome.
• Use of Genuine Leather in areas where others have settled for vinyl.
• Use of Hand Stitching, Serging and other specialized techniques.
• Washable and water resistant cushions with zippers for easy cover removal and cleaning.
• Hand woven UV resistant and waterproof synthetic rattan on all products.
• Powder coated aluminum frames to protect against corrosion.
• Large color variety of up to 14 choices for some sets.
• Products require little or no assembly.
Our commitment to service includes a full one year warranty against manufacturer defects. You can rest easy when you order from ModWay.
We have worked tirelessly over these past few years to streamline our ordering procedures. Our website now features LIVE inventory and FULL online ordering capability.
Some other ways we are making your purchasing even easier:
• More than 85 percent of our inventory is in-stock at all times.
• Most orders ship with 2-3 days.
• We do not charge a drop ship fee.
• Orders can be placed online, or by email, phone or fax.
Setting up an account is easy. We look forwarding to getting you started!
For more information about MODWAY, visit www.Modwayfurniture.com or stop by our showroom H - 704,