Craftsmanship - Customization - Design - Innovation - Sustainability
This curated design event was launched in April 2017 in a historic mill and is now located in the North Elm District at Plant Seven (formerly the Union Square building) for its fourth edition during the Fall 2018 High Point Market.
A group of over 25 collaborative vendors welcomes you to experience what is "fresh" in the furnishings industry.
Each of the furniture and textile designers, specialized manufacturers and makers that form the Mill Collective has a story to tell; a story that gives soul and purpose to the products they craft.
Interior designers, architects, contract specifiers and design-oriented furnishings retailers will discover new suppliers of products and services that will better serve their discerning clientele - and their evolving lifestyles.
Be sure to pick up a complimentary copy of LUXE + Interior Design magazine.
Easy to reach:
- Hop on the Red Line of Downtown Free Shuttle
- Ask a Go-Anywhere shuttle to drop you off at "Union Square"
- Get your steps in: from Market Square building entrance, head North on S Elm Street, then turn left on W English Street (8 mins. walk)
- Ride to 410 W English Rd 27262 (between N Elm & Pine St)
- Park at Buyers Parking Lot on Lindsay St (between W English Rd & W MLK Jr