Craftsmanship - Customization - Design - Innovation - Sustainability
Check out a full calendar of educational and social events!
This curated design event was launched in April 2017 in a historic mill and is relocating to the North Elm District at Union Square building for its third edition during the Spring 2018 High Point Market.
A group of over 20 collaborative vendors welcomes you to experience what is "fresh" in the furnishings industry.
Each of the furniture and textile designers, specialized manufacturers and makers that form the Mill Village Collective has a story to tell; a story that gives soul and purpose to the products they craft.
Interior designers, architects, contract specifiers and design-oriented furnishings retailers will discover new suppliers of products and services that will better serve their discerning clientele - and their evolving lifestyles.
Be sure to pick up a complimentary copy of LUXE magazine.
Get a head start on Market - we open on FRIDAY!
Friday to Monday: 8:30AM to 8:30PM and Tuesday: 8:30AM to 5:30PM.
(Showcase will be closed on Wednesday).
Easy to reach:
- Hop on Red Line of Downtown Free Shuttle
- Ask a Go-Anywhere shuttle for "Union Square"
- Get your steps in: from Market Square building entrance, head North on S Elm Street, then turn left on W English Street (8 mins. walk)
- Ride to 410 W English Rd 27262 (between N Elm & Pine St)
- Park at Buyers Parking Lot on Lindsay St (between W English Rd & W MLK Jr