The Interior Design Summit gives you 10 great reasons to make Fall 2017 your first Market
For many interior designers, High Point Market is an important and inspiring part of every spring and fall. However, first-time visitors can feel overwhelmed by the thought of navigating 2,000+ exhibitors and 11.5 million square feet of showroom space. If you have ever wished for an experienced guide to show you how to make Market work, your wish can come true, October 13 - 16.
The Interior Design Summit, co-presented by Gail Doby Coaching & Consulting and Luxe Interiors + Design offers you four days of insight, inspiration, and spectacular showrooms:
- Start your day with a fabulous breakfast, share, meet and mastermind with your peers
- Complete .5 CEUs at the Interior Design Summit in one full day of best practices, tips and secrets for branding, marketing, and fee setting, shared by million-dollar + interior design firm owners, on Friday, October 13 – the day before Fall Market officially opens
- Be inspired by success stories from professional, practicing designers who have grown successful businesses with new and exciting marketing strategies
- Mastermind with your peers over a scrumptious lunch
- Enjoy a luscious cocktail party hosted by Lexington Home Brands exclusively for Interior Design Summit attendees. As an added bonus, be one of the first to see the new Barclay Butera for Lexington collections, debuting this Market.
- Experience some of the best showrooms High Point Market has to offer, as selected by top interior designers and Luxe Interiors + Design editors, in the GRAM|ME Experience – another exclusive for Interior Design Summit guests
- Connect with new friends who are excited to meet you and support you in your growth as a business owner – our friendly Ambassadors will happily answer your questions, welcome and guide you, especially if you’re new to Market
- Post pictures of your favorite finds and connect with other designers as you tour our sponsor’s showrooms – and score some prizes and swag, too
- Wrap up your 4-day Interior Design Summit + GRAM|ME Experience with a fabulous finale party hosted by French Heritage
- Win one of two phenomenal prizes:
A $25,000 membership in the Luxe Preferred Marketing Program, including marketing strategy and coaching, your company’s ads in Luxe Interiors + Design, social media marketing – and more – from Luxe Interiors + Design; or VIP Intensive training, a $15,000 value (travel not included), provided by Gail Doby Coaching & Consulting.
This is the first time that an educational and shopping experience has been combined like this, and you don’t want to miss it. Don’t miss it – seating is limited – register for the Interior Design Summit now.
If this sounds familiar, you’re not alone. Many interior designers have a love-hate relationship with their business, employees, and clients these days. So much work and still so much wondering when the big breakthrough will happen – when you get the perfect job with the perfect client that is destined for the glossy shelter magazine. Then, and happily ever after, the phone will ring with ideal client offering ideal project after ideal client after ideal project.
CONNECT | GET INSPIRED | TRANSFORM your business and your life.
Make your reservations for the Interior Design Summit at High Point Market today.
Registration of $397 is available now through October 10th with $100 off discount code: LASTCHANCE at checkout.
P.S. Who doesn’t want to know how other million-dollar+ interior design firms market their business, set and sell their fees, and easily attract their ideal clients?
P.S.S. Meet our esteemed panel of top-producing, practicing interior design professionals and subject matter experts including our keynote speaker, Lisa Kahn-Allen. Plus, Christi Barbour, Christi Spangle, Vicky Serany, Bria Hammel, Karen Wolf, Cheryl Beachy-Stauffer and Michelle Jennings Wiebe and the team from Luxe Interiors + Design.