Soft Design Lab VIP HPMKT Experience
A comprehensive, 6-day / 5-night tour
Pack your bags and join Deb Barrett and Jackie Von Tobel of Soft Design Lab for a week full of inspiration, information and insights on the VIP #HPMKT tour, conducted in partnership with High Point Market Authority, April 21-26, 2017.
If you have never been to High Point Market before, or have not attended in at least 2 years, set aside April 21-26 to spend six days/five nights with Soft Design Lab’s Market experts. They’ll take care of all the planning and logistics, and guide you through the ins and outs of the world’s largest home furnishings event, so you can concentrate on seeing stunning new products, making the right connections, getting inspired, and having a great time.
Here are five reasons why you should reserve your seat today for the VIP HPMKT experience!
High Point Market - it's not only the best reason; it's the most exciting home furnishings show on the continent! We'll show you the ins-and-outs and give you VIP access and exclusive destinations that you can't get on your own.
Design Inspiration - What can we say, High Point Market is the center of the design universe for a week in April and you can be at the center of it all.
VIP Access - It's one thing to walk through showrooms during Market; it's another to get the backstory, the brand vision, and the knowledge and skill sets to sell and design interiors. We give you all of that.
We're your Personal Concierge - Soft Design Lab will take care of all of the planning, so you can concentrate on the show and on having a great time. All this and more for less than you would spend on your own!
It's tax deductible!
The VIP HPMKT Experience tour includes:
- A pre-Market informational webinar to get you ready to go
- Five (5) nights accommodations at Sheraton Four Seasons Greensboro, NC; double-occupancy
- Dedicated van to Market each day
- Airport transfers to and from (airfare not included)
- Daily transportation between showrooms and manufacturers
- Private welcome dinner and trend presentation at the exclusive, members only, String and Splinter Club courtesy of the High Point Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Design destinations and insider access to showrooms and ateliers across High Point
- Daily educational event schedule
- Private luncheons
- Access to the industry’s mover and shakers
- Countless social and networking opportunities, VIP party invitations, concerts and more
- PR and press opportunities
- Farewell Dinner at Print Works Bistro
- VIP welcome package and Market survival kit
It’s a must-do to boost your revenue, maximize your product mix and build your brand. Register now for the only VIP tour at High Point Market.
For complete information about this exclusive event, please visit Soft Design Lab, our official VIP HPMKT Experience partner.
Soft Design Lab